Control at your fingertips!
Castle B-LINK Waterproof Bluetooth Adapter
Castle Link™ ESC tuning is an essential component for customizing vehicle performance for many Castle Creations’ customers. While the controllers are plug and play, optimizing a Castle ESC through the Castle Link Programming Suite unlocks the full range of capabilities that set Castle apart from the competition. Users enjoy the ability to adjust many variables to enhance their experience including throttle, braking curve, drag brake, reverse type and more. The Castle B-LINK™ Bluetooth™ Adapter enables users to wirelessly program settings on current Castle Creations ESCs, many older models and the BEC 2.0/BEC Pro on Apple iOS devices. A complete listing of compatible ESCs and accessories can be found here. The free Castle Link app for iOS is available on the Apple App Store for use with iPhones and iPads, and once downloaded, it does not require a data connection and can be used anywhere, including remote areas. For Android users, a version of the app will be released at a future date, and the B-LINK adapter will be compatible.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH COMMUNICATION allows you to interface with most Castle Link compatible ESCs and accessories to change parameters and update firmware.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT at 30.48 x 20.55 x 6.55 mm and 6.62g, it can be installed in the vehicle or airframe without significantly increasing model weight.
- CONVENIENT WATERPROOF DESIGN allows you to quickly adjust settings in the field without disconnecting or disassembling the model. It can stay installed in the model or be easily swapped between models.
- FREE APP DOWNLOAD is readily available in the Apple App Store. Once downloaded it does not require a data connection so it can be used in the most remote of areas and won’t use data.
- EASY TO USE application can be used with multiple B-Link Bluetooth Adapters or can store model information and allow you to use one adapter on multiple models.
- PASSCODE PROTECTED with (user-selectable) 4-digit code to prevent unwanted tampering with your settings.
- SYNC information between multiple iOS devices by creating a free account (requires internet connection to sync database).
- Input Voltage: Minimum: 4.5V - Maximum: 13V
- Max Continuous Current: 10A
- Maximum Burst Current: 20A
- Dimensions (with wires): 184.15 x 20.55 x 6.8mm
- Dimensions (w/o wires): 30.48 x 20.55 x 6.8 mm
- Weight: 6.62g
Needed for Operation:
- Castle Link App found at Apple App Store and compatible ESC and/or Accessory
- Not compatible with Castle Telemetry Link for Spektrum XBus and Futaba S.Bus2
Castle Link™ ESC tuning is an essential component of customization for many of our customers. While our controllers are plug and play, the benefits of fine tuning your Castle ESC through the Castle Link Programming Suite have only reinforced the sophistication and value of the Castle brand. Not only do you get the ability to adjust many variables to enhance your experience, you have the assurance that firmware updates for future features and improvements for your controller are provided at no cost to you. Discover just how easily and quickly you can reign in tuning with the release of the Castle B-LINK™ BLUETOOTH® ADAPTER, which will allow most Castle Link compatible products to be programmed via Bluetooth enabled mobile devices using our free application, with firmware updating to be added soon.
The initial release is supported on Apple iOS platforms only; for Android users, a version of the app will be released at a future date, and the B-LINK adapter will be compatible. All current Castle Creations ESCs, many older units and the BEC 2.0 and BEC Pro are supported, for a complete listing of compatible ESCs and accessories please view this PDF file.
With the Castle Link, you can use your Windows™ PC or Apple iPhone™ to easily program your controller.
Adjustable settings include:
- Braking curve
- Drag brake
- Auto LiPo cutoff
- Punch Control
- Reverse Type
- Motor Type
Additional Castle Link benefits include:
- Access to all firmware updates, including added features sets released from Castle Engineering, at no charge
- Intuitive Demo Mode capability
- Ability to save setup profiles for later use
Castle Link includes all code for all Castle Link compatible hobby products in one convenient download. Beta and standard releases, including most of the prior versions, are available to users in this bundle.
Note: Castle Link software requires a Castle Link USB or Bluetooth Adapter - sold separately - and a computer that is running Windows or an Apple mobile device. Castle Link is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and the latest iOS.
Macintosh desktop or laptop users may take advantage of software such as Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion, or Apple's Boot Camp along with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows10 to run the Castle Link software, provided the Macintosh has an Intel processor. Macintosh installation is not supported by Castle Creations.
Screen shots from Castle Link iOS APP on a iPhone 8:
iPad Screen Shot: