- Waterproof : Yes
- Telemetry Capable : No
- Data Logging : No
- Auxiliary Wire : No
- Minimum Input Voltage : 2S
- Maximum Input Voltage : 6S
- Sensored Capable : No
- Recon G6 Certified ESC : No
- ROAR Certified ESC : No
- 2s - 6s LiPo (25.2V) use in vehicles up 5Kg with battery, ready-to-run.
- Sensorless motor operation.
- Large 6.5mm female motor bullet connectors (male connectors sold separately)
- Waterproof design ESC and splash resistant 30MM fan
- Powerful 5.5 volts fixed, 8 amps Peak BEC
- LED error codes for common error conditions
- Smooth sensorless startups
- Convenient transmitter programming for nine common adjustable settings
- Full compatible with the Castle Link Programming Suite to modify settings and download software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (purchased separately), Field Link Card (sold separately), or the Castle Link iOS App and a B-Link Bluetooth Adapter. (sold separately)
- Input Voltage: MIN: 2S Li-Po; MAX 6S Li-Po
- BEC: 5,5Volt fixed, 8A Peak
- Brake: Proportional
- Reverse: Yes (may be disabled for racing)
- On/Off Swith: No
- Cooling Fan: Yes (30mm)
- Size: L:62,2mm B:56mm H:34mm
- Weight: 100gram
- Connectors: 6,5mm female bullets for motor: Battery connector required
Castle Link Compatible
With the optional Castle Link USB Programming Kit you can use your Windows™ PC to easily program your controller.
Adjustable settings include:
- Throttle curve
- Braking curve
- Drag brake
- Auto LiPo cutoff
- Punch Control
- Reverse Type
- Motor Type
Additional Castle Link benefits include:
- Access to all firmware updates, including added features sets released from Castle Engineering, at no charge.
- Intuitive Demo Mode capability.
- Ability to save setup profiles for later use.