The new wave knockout.
This is one cat that's not afraid of the water. For proof, just turn the Wildcat loose and watch it fly! Its brushless power system includes an 1800kV outrunner motor for acceleration and speed, plus a water-cooled 50A brushless controller for the best in swift, powerful response. A state-of-the-art Tactic 2.4GHz radio system delivers dependable and virtually interference-free control. With its performance package and striking looks, the Wildcat is a knockout wherever it runs.
An 1800kV outrunner motor is factory-installed for ease, explosive acceleration and fast, efficient performance.
The 50A controller was designed for high-amp loads and 11.1V LiPo batteries. Features include a stutter-bump warning system, low-voltage cut-off and factory-installed leads and connectors.
The radio box is compact and watertight. A square lid makes it easy to seal the hatch with tape (included) and keep your electronics bone-dry.
The dual breakaway rudder system swings up and back to prevent damage when it hits underwater obstructions.
Nylon replacement bolts (AQUB7901) are available separately.
No matter how you look at it, the Wildcat EP is bound to draw all eyes for its striking looks and spectacular performance.
TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Lightweight and comfortable, the TTX300 offers easy operation and some nice extras. Its third channel can be programmed to control any auxiliary function, including the operation of scale accessories. The TR325 receiver has a built-in fail-safe function; if the signal is lost, it returns the throttle servo to center, preventing runaways and damage to people and property. Endpoint adjustments on the steering and throttle channels let you control how much each servo is allowed to move—a feature that protects gear trains and offers new drivers more control over the throttle. Variable rate steering helps, too, by allowing drivers the chance to fine-tune response to their skill or preference. Other features include: trims, an internal antenna and fast, easy push-button linking.
Dependability-protected by the SLT Protocol.
- Length: 673 mm
- Beam: 229 mm
- Weight: 907 g
The Wildcat EP includes:
- Sleek, tough ABS catamaran hull with factory-applied graphics, breakaway rudder and factory-installed onboard gear.
- Tactic TTX300 3-channel 2.4GHz SLT Radio with TR325 receiver and mini steering servo
- Factory-installed brushless power system, including:
- 35-36-1800kV brushless motor
- Water-cooled, LiPo-ready 50A brushless controller, with built-in BEC, low-voltage cut-off, stutter bump warning and factory-installed Star® Plug battery (T-connector), 4 mm bullet motor and universal radio connectors
- Display/work stand
- 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery with T-connector, LiPo charger and 4 "AA" batteries