Traxxas 56076-4 Summit - All-Terrain Performance with Low-High Transmission and Remote Locking Differentials!
Only the Summit™ will give you the ability to lock the differentials and shift from low to high gear from the 4-channel transmitter. There is no need to stop the action to swap gears or install locking parts.
When the trail gets challenging, you can count on the Summit to make it through. The Traxxas Summit offers durability, versatility and off-the-trail capability greater than any other 4WD monster truck on the market. The Traxxas engineers packed the Summit with technological innovations like our transmitter-operated high/low transmission and remote-locking front and rear differentials. The Summit generates tons of torque from the 775 Titan® brushed motor while the rugged ExoCage™ keeps the Summit safe off the trail.
When you drive your Summit, no trail is to tough to tame and no hill is out of reach.
- Length: 563 mm
- Front Track: 469.5 mm
- Rear Track: 472 mm
- Center Ground Clearance: 121 mm
- Weight: 4.98 kg (w/o batteries)
- Height (overall): 320 mm
- Wheelbase: 377 mm
- Front Shock Length: 87 mm
- Rear Shock Length: 87 mm
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Canyon AT™ (7.1" x 3.8")
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Canyon AT™ (7.1" x 3.8")
- Front Wheels: 3.8" Geode™ (chrome)
- Rear Wheels: 3.8" Geode™ (chrome)
- Speed Control Type: EVX-2 with Low Voltage Detection - Forward/Reverse/Brake & Training Mode*
- Motor (electric): Titan® 775, High-Torque Fan Cooled (10-turn)
- Transmission: High-Low Two-Speed
- Overall Drive Ratio - Stock, Out-of-Box: 25.34 (high gear) / 70.18 (low gear)
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 32P
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Tub
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz (4-channel)
- Skill Level: 2
- Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter), two 7-cell NiMH or two 2-3S LiPo batteries and a Traxxas iD charger
- Input voltage: 6-14 cells (7.2 to 16.8 volts)
- 4-cells (Two 2-cell) LiPo (14.8 volts)
- Case Size: 2.27"W x 2"D x 1.05"H
- Weight: 3.6 ounces
- Motor Limit (540 size): 10-turns
- Motor Limit (550 size): 12-turns
- Reverse Delay: None
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 volts DC
- BEC Current: 2.5 amps
- Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 3"
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 9.5"
- Motor Wires: 14 Gauge / 4"
- Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
- Low Voltage Detection: 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on and off)
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
- Sport Mode: 100% fwd, 100% brakes, 100% rev
- Race Mode: 100% fwd, 100% brakes, no rev.
- Training Mode*: 50% fwd, 100% brakes, 50% rev.