Revolution on the water!The Revolt 30 looks like it's moving fast, even when it's not on the water! Its sleek mono hull design slices through the water and a brushless power system backed by lots of genuine GrimRacer high-performance parts puts you 'way out in front. What's more, its racing potential you can tap almost immediately, because the Revolt 30 arrives ready to run - and designed to win!
- Hull Length: 762 mm
- Beam: 232 mm
- Weight w/o battery: 1.56 kg
- Requires: (2) 7.4V 4200mAh (min) LiPo battery packs — or — (1) 14.8V 4200mAh (min) LiPo battery pack with adapters; charger & (4) "AA" alkaline batteries
Engineered for superior performance, the fiberglass hull features molded-in strakes for improved stability at high speeds. Hand laid-up, it offers a glossy, painted finish and graphics on deck and a distinctive white bottom for high visibility while racing.
The interior is roomy enough for both one- and two-pack configurations. The powerful 6-pole brushless motor near the stern comes with a metal mount that isolates it from damaging vibration and a hardened steel coupler assembly that "locks" the cable firmly in place.
Batteries shown not included.
The Revolt 30 comes complete with high-performance GrimRacer hardware, designed to deliver the best in speed, handling and durability. Upgrades include a sharpened CBT prop, carbon-fiber and anodized aluminum upgrades and stainless steel fasteners.
TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Lightweight and comfortable, the TTX300 offers easy operation and some nice extras. Its third channel can be programmed to control any auxiliary function, including the operation of scale accessories. The TR325 receiver has a built-in fail-safe function; if the signal is lost, it returns the throttle servo to center, preventing runaways and damage to people and property. Endpoint adjustments on the steering and throttle channels let you control how much each servo is allowed to move—a feature that protects gear trains and offers new drivers more control over the throttle. Variable rate steering helps, too, by allowing drivers the chance to fine-tune response to their skill or preference. Other features include: trims, an internal antenna and fast, easy push-button linking.
Dependability-protected by the SLT Protocol.
The Revolt 30 FE includes:
- A true FE (Fast Electric) mono hull design
- Finished, factory-assembled glossy fiberglass hull & canopy
- Factory-installed, brushless power system including:
- Water-cooled, 6-pole 1800kV inrunner motor
- Water-cooled, 60A brushless controller with stutter-bump, low-voltage & thermal cut-offs, built-in BEC & attached leads & connectors
- Flex-cable drive with low-friction cable guide and brass stuffing tube
- Tactic 2.4GHz TTX300 SLT Radio
- High-performance GrimRacer hardware package
- Precision-balanced 2-bladed 42X55 Copper-Brass-Titanium Prop