FX 3.5cc Engine .21 - K301 Combo with Exhaust SystemNew FX K301 engine is an all-new 3-port engine which replaces the #650100 K3 engine. The K301 is based on the K3 engine but incorporates numerous improvements and refinements. With focus on lower fuel consumption, the intake was redesigned and improved. All-new features include: new updated crankcase and backplate, and a new method of laser engraving. The engine includes a ceramic bearing and a diamond-coated crankshaft.
Significant improvements were incorporated in the production & assembly processes, with new and even more precise quality inspection. All parts are individually measured and then specially selected and matched to increase engine reliability, performance, and quality.
All of the finest engineering and craftsmanship has gone into the concept, design, creation, and finishing of FX Engines. This engine and all of its parts were designed and manufactured by FX in-house in Slovakia, Europe from the finest European materials and using the most advanced Swiss, German, and Italian technologies. Even the crankcase was die cast in-house using fully-robotic die-casting technology.
All parts are individually measured and inspected, and all dimensions are recorded to ensure a full manufacturing & assembly record of every single part. Each engine includes a manufacturing certificate that records all important serial numbers and measurements so that, at any time, all details of the production – material batch, machine programs, responsible craftsperson, and production dates – can be traced back to the beginning.
- EFRA 2018 1/8 Buggy European Champion engine and pipe set!
- 3-port, high-competition 1/8 off-road engine
- 14 mm high-precision, silicone-filled crankshaft
- DLC Diamond-coated crankshaft
- CNC-machined silicium piston
- Designed and manufactured in Slovakia, Europe
- Engine manufacturing certificate included
- Displacement: 3.5 cc
- Bore: 16.40 mm
- Stroke: 16.40 mm
- Weight: 349 g
- Max. power: 2.6 HP @ 34.000 RPM
- Practical range: 4.000 - 42.000 RPM
- Ports: 3 transfer
- Piston: CNC-machined silicium alu
- Sleeve: CNC-machined brass, hard chrome plated
- Front ball-bearing: 7x19 mm - made in Japan
- Rear ball-bearing: 14x25.8 mm ceramic - made in Germany
- Crankshaft: 14 mm
- Carburetor: Alloy body with thermal isolation; 3-needle with modular venturi
- Glow plug: X3
- Exhaust position: Rear
- EFRA 2131 Muffler (#659503)
- Short-Medium Manifold (#659706)
- X3 glow plug
- Exhaust gasket
- Cylinder-head shim
- Carburetor venturi
- 3 mm dust cap
- 6 mm dust cap
- 16 mm dust cap
- 18 mm dust cap