Joysway Baiting 500 - R/C Fish Baiting Boat RTRUsed as bait launching, Load 500g baits per each time, radio control to any position within 200-meter range to release baits. Reload baits and release repeatedly.
Can also be used for putting your bait where you want and then drop it in the water.
- Radio Controlled Baiting
- 1.5 Hours of constant driving
- Boat speed: 1m/s
- Bait Hopper Capacity: 500g
- Sonar Fish Finder (Optional)
- Wireless Underwater Camera (Optional)
- Forward/Rear LED Navigation lights with low-voltage warning
- Length: 556 mm
- Width: 240 mm
- Height: 150 mm
- Full-Load max Weight: 2150 g
- No-load Weight: 1650 g
- Radio Range: 200m
- Bait Weight per each launch: 500g (Remark: only dry bait used, dimension not exceed 15mm bait)
- No-Load Direct line speed: 1.2m/s
- Full-load Direct line speed: 1m/s
- Turning radius: 1m
- Bait Boat
- 4-channel 2.4GHz Radio Control System
- 4 sets of Magnetic Pothooks
- AC Charger
- 4.8V 5000mAh NiMH Battery
- 4x AA Alkaline Batteries
- General Fishing Gear
Function of the Bait Boat:
- Used as bait launching, Load 500g baits per each time, radio control to any position within 200-meter range to release baits. Reload baits and release repeatedly. See picture above.
- Load 1 or 2 hook in the hopper to release in any position within 200 meter range.
- Use supplied magnetic pothook to connect with the hook the at the rear of the boat, navigate boat within 200-meter range, magnetic pothook disconnect with the boat when fish bite hook, use the fishing rod to take fish back.
Fishing with the Bait Boat and Magnetic Hook!
The RC Baiting Boat includes 4 pair of magnetic hooks. The magnetic pot-hooks are used to connect the fishing line and the Bait Boat.
Below are some of images display for Magnetic Pothook Instruction:
A: Use line to attach the bigger one magnetic pothook to the rear support of boat.
(NOTE: Line length within 100mm)
B: Use the other smaller magnetic pothook to attach to the fishing line.
The two magnetic pothooks connects together.
C: Drive boat to chosen spot, when fish bite hook, force from fish or from fishing rod will disconnect the two magnetic pothook. Then use fishing rod to pull fish back.
D: Drive the Baiting Boat boat back to shore.